Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Roach
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So now with Viticulture Essential Edition out and a Tuscany on the way I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a good storage solution. Ideally I'd like to combine my current VEE and the pieces of Tuscany we need into one box. We try and keep our collection as consolidated as much as possible and this would help with space.

Thanks for suggestions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
Game Design Theory Lover !!!
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also the same question. Having sleeved VEE cards it seems that the extra cards will not fit in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuscany EE adds wooden stars, 14 meeples a new game board, player mats, special worker cards (bridge size), and structure cards (mini size). No reorganization is needed to get everything to fit, as the stars and meeples go in one of the curved holes in the insert, the mini cards go in the card slots, and the game board, player mats, and special worker cards are placed at the top of the box (on top of the original game board). It is a little bit of a tight fit, but if it's too close for comfort for you, you can just remove the original insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all of Viticulture plus all of (original) Tuscany except Automa in Viticulture's original box. It's a tight fit, but it can be done. I tossed the original insert, but since it was broken to begin with, that was no big loss. It's really heavy, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm waiting for T:EE to come out & get into my grubby mitts. Then I'll figure out how to build a good foam core insert for the combined set (plus the Arboriculture/Formaggio bits I've already bought via SMG's A La Carte). The V:EE insert is a nice attempt, but for me misses the mark a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.