3 Posts

Boss Monster: Tools of Hero-Kind» Forums » General

Subject: Staff of Healing questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacky Blue
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The card text states: "Until end of turn, each Hero entering your dungeon has +2❤️"

1. Does this come into effect immediately the hero arrives at the start of your dungeon? I.e. Do heroes entering your dungeon before the hero carrying the Staff of Healing gain +2 as well as those entering after?

2. If the hero carrying the staff is killed in your dungeon does the staff effect cease? I.e. Heroes entering after do not take the +2.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Boctor
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1. I can't sufficiently say yay or nay from the rules as is to this, but I would say that it comes into effect for the entirety of the turn that hero is baited to your dungeon. As all heroes are baited simultaneously, even if the order that they run through it is variable, they should all benefit from this buff.

2. This is a good deal simpler, killing the hero stops the buff. From the rule card:

"Place an attached item underneath the Hero, with its Hero Ability text visible underneath. The Hero now has this ability until it is killed."

I hope that helps.

Edit: fighting autocorrect. -_-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacky Blue
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.