Subject: Drawing cards / Adding loop rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rudy priecinsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. When I draw cards (during setup, at the end of turn), should I do it 'at once' or can I look at new card first and only THEN draw next card (possibly change my mind and select different deck).

2. When I decide to add loop (using Loki card), can I look at card drawn first and decide where to put it later (possibly change my mind about location where I want to add loop).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Ich bin Eier aller Arten
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes
2. No
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rudy priecinsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Krsnaji wrote:
1. Yes

Just to be sure, So I can look at the each card drawn and only then decide which card (from which deck) to draw next, right ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Ich bin Eier aller Arten
mbmbmbmbmb
Is ea. (yes, in Irish ...why in Irish? I don't know)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Falk Hartelius
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
This is Filip from Osprey Games

1. Whenever you draw cards, including from the Loki card, you draw them one at a time, look at them, and then decide what to draw next.

2. When you place a loop, you may indeed draw the land card first, then decide where to place it (so you don't get stuck placing somewhere that the terrains featured don't slow the other player down)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.