BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Agricola ACBS and Robinson Crusoe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Santiago de Arana
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi,

I was really looking forward to get both games.
Problem, agricola acbs seems out of stock. Does someone know whether they are changing the publisher or why it is not there anymore?
Robinson Crusoe, I read the rumor that there will be a new edition more stream lined. Does anybody know when it is there and how to know that it is a new edition? It seems like the only minus point of this game is the rules sheet.

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can look at the versions page for Robinson Crusoe; there is an English edition due out in Sept 2016:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/121921/robinson-crusoe-a...

The forums tab has discussion of the new release:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/121921/robinson-crusoe-a...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if this will be helpful to you or not but Agricola ACBS just recently came out in digital format. If you have the appropriate device maybe that could give you a chance to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man's reprinting strategy: (shakes Magic 8-Ball) "Check back later." I would assume it is going to get a reprint, but they also completely dropped the first expansion from being listed on their site, so who knows. Z-Man is terrible at keeping games in print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santiago de Arana
Germany
flag msg tools
Thanks.
It seems like wait is almost over for Robinson Crusoe at least.

I'll keep refreshing the version tab of the agricola web page every five minutes for the next years.
Maybe it is a good thing that the expansion is sold out too. Like they are cleaning the market in a different way than Carcassonne.
At the moment I go around German shops to find the old expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2nd expansion should be within the realm of being easy to find. It is the first one that has been going for $40+ in the open market for some time in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.