Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ERRATA/CLARIFICATIONS (9/19/2016):

MAP:

(1) The hex in northern Italy should be spelled "Parma" rather than "Palma".

(2) The Bremen hex is a port hex.

(3) Movement between Gela and Prizzi is prohibited.

COUNTERS:

(1) The La Rochelle fortress counter is placed on the map, reduced side up, at the same time as other German fortress units when the Forced Labor event is played. Apparently it was not included on the card. It sets up at full strength in the Overlord scenario.

(2) Ignore the "-1 VP" on the one side of the Yalta event marker as well as the "+1 VP" on the one side of the Autumn Mist event marker. These are from an earlier version of the game.

RULES:

(1) To clarify rule 6.24 amend it to read "Only friendly occupied hexes may be activated. Move and Attack markers may never be placed in vacant hexes or in hexes containing enemy units."

(2) In 2.22 CAN and POL units are not the colors indicated in the rule. These were the colors of the playtest units. These Commonwealth units are the same exact color as other British units. Similarly IT units are not light and dark green, they are simply light green (although the reduced side stripe is dark green).

(3) Refer to rule 14.2 for the availability of the Allied SAC and TAC markers at the start of the game. They are considered among the "other markers" mentioned in rule 3.17.

(4) The only reference to the effect of the Wehrkreis (W) spaces on the map is found on Axis Card #41.

PLAYER AID CARD:

(1) Ignore the reference to rule 9.264 on the Terrain Effects Chart. There may have been such a rule at one time but it is not present in the rules.

(2) The text "German Army Group" ought to be "Germany Army District."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Such a shame to have errors on something that was in production for so long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is rather minimal as far as errata/clarifications go. The game was in development for some time, but it was "in production" for a much shorter period of time.

While I wish all of my designs could be as perfect as Last Battle: Ie Shima the complexity increases considerably with a card-driven game. Just look at any of the other entries in the lineage of PoG-BtB-SHS-SW-EoS, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Crawford
United States
Chester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting the errata so quickly! I'm enjoying the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've updated the list above.

There is also a PDF file available for download that is being maintained by a player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing else has emerged that I'm aware of.

Update 10/5: still no new issues, so far as I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Actual errata seems confined to what is mentioned above.

For game play clarifications - which are the norm with card-driven games - see the excellent PDF here being maintained by David Gómez Relloso. There's really no need for me to repeat the same information here. If new errata appears I will update this page of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.