Subject: Fuel rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt D
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
Does anyone know how to get more fuel tokens for the flamethrower? Does it start with 2 tokens at the beginning of each adventure, or do you have to acquire them through other means?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie Lyons
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was curious about this myself. As worded, it looks like it can only be used twice.

It's pretty powerful and listed as quite cheap ($200 + $150 with an extra Fuel token). Makes me think that it's limited to 2 Shots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Three times. You can discard the fuel tokens OR the card to power it. Of course, you *could* discard the card before the tokens, but then you wouldn't have the card to use any more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I refuse to look through the Encounter cards in advance, much preferring to discover them during the game, but I'd be willing to bet that at least one of the Trederran Encounter cards gives you the possibility of gaining additional Fuel tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.