Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Phillips
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does your TR rating on your player board produce VP in the production phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The TR Rating is the track on the edge of the main board. Your player board keeps track of your Megacredits production. During production, your TR rating on the main board is added to your Megacredit production to determine how much money you earn that turn. Nothing generates VPs during Production. Your TR rating will be counted as VPs at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Berent
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's how I understand it: your TR is the same as your income level (and your starting score at the end of the game) located around the outside edge of the board.

That's how many MegaCredits you get each Production phase PLUS whatever your MegaCredit production level is on your board (and that level could even be negative).

So if I'm reading your question literally, the answer is "no" because the "MC rating on your player board" as you called it doesn't impact the TR around the edge of the big board.

Having said that, at the end of the game there is one last production phase, and MC are used as a tie breaker for final scoring. That actually determined the winner in our game tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Waybright

Indiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love how tight the scored have been in our games, but we haven't had a tie-breaker used yet. So amazing that players can score SO differently, yet land within a small range of final scores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Berent
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally agree! Four of us played our first game yesterday. Two players tied for the lead, and two players tied together (about 20 points behind).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.