The Others» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter exclusives missing from Apocalypse expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cthulhu Hunter
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my pledge a few weeks ago but had only opened the base game. I set aside all the extra goodies, which included all the boxes I expected to receive. I got around to opening my Apocalypse box which was supposed to include a couple of extra Kickstarter exclusive heroes and did not see them. Did everyone else get their KS exclusives for the Apocalypse expansion? If so, where were the characters packaged?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
They are in a plain white box labeled apocalypse extras
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cthulhu Hunter
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess I have got an email to send to CMON customer support then. Thanks for the quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Jameson
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case their CS staff ask, the extra heroes are Benoit and Kwanita.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
OuterCrow wrote:

These two heroes can be used in the regular game, not just the apocalypse mission, correct?

Also, what about the upgrade cards that come in the box, can those also be used in regular games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
BrianKleinke wrote:
HarryCanyon wrote:
OuterCrow wrote:

These two heroes can be used in the regular game, not just the apocalypse mission, correct?

Also, what about the upgrade cards that come in the box, can those also be used in regular games?

yes and yes

Although the upgrade cards are more powerful than the normal ones and could impact the balance of the game, so if you generally find it's too hard for FAITH to win, that could be a way to mitigate that. Otherwise I wouldn't add them to non-apocalypse scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.