Subject: map editor: wolfz? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,
so I`m giving the map editor a try... and making some quest. I know this is going to be something really silly, but for the life of me that I cant find the wolfz symbol, or am I suppose to just use the dogz under characters?
the only thing under wulfsburg is the Tile section.

Thanks, figure I ask before I just use the dogz symbol. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zain Hamzah
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Perseketuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea the map editor doesn't have the icon for the anything other than the tiles. I edited and updated the map editor to include all expansion and even Kickstarter Exclusive stuff, but not sure if it's ok for me to share the edited program?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, thanks

and oh I see, that`s explained why I haven't received your PM btw hi!

also..
I have seeing that when other post the quest, they no only have the map; but the quest is posted as it was part of the rulebook quest section. Where do I find the template for the quest page? do you know if that is something share online or does all this people make their own?
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zain Hamzah
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Perseketuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
actually maybe i can share with just you? not sharing it with the whole world so wouldn't be an issue would it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dunno man... have you try asking CMON? I mean they are very pro-homebrew. But I wouldn't like to brake "a rule" if they don't want that to be share or modify...

do you have any advice regarding my second issue? this is driving me crazy; I cant find the Quest page template... cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
Please don't point that mouse at my face - it looks sharp ;-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Sylverphyre wrote:
actually maybe i can share with just you? not sharing it with the whole world so wouldn't be an issue would it?

I did a Wulfsburg Tile set and uploaded it here, before they uploaded their own.
There was never a negative response, i don't think they care that much.

I actually did a complete Massive Darkness Expansion, that is currently online here. Again, no claim was made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they are cool regarding the bgmapeditor, although at some point, I hope THEY offer official material.

VIP, Lost are also missing in modern.
CrowZ.

Meanwhile, you may want to use DogZ form Modern to figure WolfZ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cool, thanks all.

@Zain hmmm, it seem you should be safe. could yo share yours?
Now that @Christophe mention above, it would be nice to have all figures including NPCs and Crowz

Re the template for the quest page, so I guess that is not available and everyone make their own? no one seem to reply to that point

thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zain Hamzah
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Perseketuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to upload the file on BGG, keep getting a timeout error.

Anyway here it is;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vfoxxssqqc0mzc/ZBP%20Map%20Maker%...

Just unzip everything as is. I'm working on a newer, cleaner version of it, will post it here once it's done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cool...
send you a PM about it. thanks

and subscribed to thread for newer version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.