Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Elledge

Meeker
Oklahoma
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now I'm at a crossroads. I am about to breach 100 board games in my collection. Unfortunately I only get to play 4-5 games a month... if that, maybe. I have a few friends I can play games with but unfortunately the stars have to align for work and school to allow me to play with both of them.

Some games I am interested in also make this difficult. I want Warrior Knights, but with games like A Game of Thrones: Second Edition and TI3 in my collection that almost never hit the table because of a low player count that i have, however getting it would feel like a waste (Especially because it is out of print).

I want more games because of this insatiable lust I have but when it comes to getting to play them it becomes a deterrent.

All that said though, I would like to know if there are people my age out there in Oklahoma that need a game group too. I'm located near Shawnee and would love to hear from some people who also need more players!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you try using the find users feature here on BGG? I tried it and got this:

https://boardgamegeek.com/findgamers.php?action=findclosest&...

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.