7 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » General

Subject: Something wrong with the board? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kasper Backe
Denmark
flag msg tools
My board wont lay flat on the table, and another part doesnt align properly, anyone had experiences with this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Backe
Denmark
flag msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Boards not laying flat is an extremely common occurrence. A couple heavy books put on top of the boards for a few hours should solve the problem. Most of the time, the boards just need to acclimate to the room climate. The weight of the books helps to speed the process.

And usually (especially if you're lucky) you won't have the problem again with that board. But sometimes, the book technique will be needed each time you play.

But about the boards being out of alignment? The only fix for that is to replace the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Backe
Denmark
flag msg tools
bgm1961 wrote:

Boards not laying flat is an extremely common occurrence. A couple heavy books put on top of the boards for a few hours should solve the problem. Most of the time, the boards just need to acclimate to the room climate. The weight of the books helps to speed the process.

And usually (especially if you're lucky) you won't have the problem again with that board. But sometimes, the book technique will be needed each time you play.

But about the boards being out of alignment? The only fix for that is to replace the board.

Thx for the fast reply, I dont have any heavy books, so I will do it with heavy board games instead . I dont think I know the correct word in english so I used "align". But now when I think of it "not aligning" is more if the art on the board doesnt match the other side of the board rigth? What I meant with align was the first picture

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Parker
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
oceanemotion wrote:
the art on the board doesnt match the other side of the board rigth? What I meant with align was the first picture

If I understand you correctly, you are saying the picture on one side doesnt match up correctly with the picture on the other side of the split?
In the first picture, the art looks lined up correctly to me. Maybe its not completely perfect, but I cant tell from that picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Backe
Denmark
flag msg tools
Yeah, it was just because I didnt know the correct word, I corrected myself earlier, but one side is elavated over the other side, and I cant get it to align. I have had heavy board games on the board all day long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fed Aykin

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
Align is definitely correct in this case.

I've used the "heavy book" method before to great success as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.