Popular Tags: [View All]
Runar Dankel
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I am looking for at 2p or more game that can be played while drinking and has stand up moments or make your opponents go: "what! you had that card?!?" or "No! That roll is impossible! That was like 1/20 chance of getting". And then we laugh. Ahhh, good times.

So, does this game exit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if "stand-up moments" meant that the game involved people doing stand-up comedy... That would be probably awful unless the people playing were actually comedians.

So, it's very difficult to tell what games cause those kind of reactions. It'll be different with different people. I find We Didn't Playtest This At All to mostly tedious but I'm sure it provokes those kind of reactions for some people.

This blogpost and geeklist might be useful:

Pub Games - A Common Thread

Pub Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runar Dankel
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanks John. The stan-up part is litteraly when you stand up at the last dice roll because it will make or break the game for you. That ind of tension in a short 2p would have been great.

Thanks for the links

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Smith

UK
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Red Dragon Inn just seemed like a good idea at the time.

The only game I have really played drunk was at a beer festival.I had Zombie Dice with me and it was a most bizarre moment with some people walking over curious ,then after a quick bit of info push their luck and bugger off never to be seen again.
Found out that people who do not normally tabletop game are very lucky indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.