Subject: Late Backer Pledge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello :-)

Yesterday I noticed that this game exists and I am on the fence to late pledge.

Maybe you (the community) can answer me some questions because I never took part in kickstarter projects and I have no clue about it shake

1. How long will I get the chance to late pledge?

2. Will there be any disadvantages/differences between a late pledge and a regular one?
Will I still get the PnP-version and all the other stuff?

3. I couldn't find the shipping costs. Is here a german backer and could tell me how much it would cost?

Thank you^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koen
Belgium
Rotselaar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've read it's EU friendly (so no additional custom taxes), and the shipping cost would be 8€.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nobi wrote:
From what I've read it's EU friendly (so no additional custom taxes), and the shipping cost would be 8€.

8€ sounds not that bad, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Whyte
Australia
Gold Coast
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. not long surveys go out soon and the game is on track for October fulfillment.
2.You won't get 1 promo card
3. already answered

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mick_whyte wrote:
1. not long surveys go out soon and the game is on track for October fulfillment.
3. already answered

Are you sure about the promo card?

As far as I can see this was said in one of the last announcements:

Quote:
Because we are sending off card files to the printer now, late backers and BackerKit additional pledges won't unlock the Gornok Spinebreaker promo card. However, if late backers and BackerKit add-ons get us above 586K, White Wizard Games will make the free Hero Realms scorekeeping app.

BUT this promo card wasn't unlocked at all because 555K were reached.

I think this message states that even if 586K will be reached via late pledges the card won't be unlocked for anybody because the cards are at the printer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Juhl
Denmark
Ørbæk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Roger the Alien wrote:
Mick_whyte wrote:
3. already answered

Are you sure about the promo card?

As far as I can see this was said in one of the last announcements:

Quote:
Because we are sending off card files to the printer now, late backers and BackerKit additional pledges won't unlock the Gornok Spinebreaker promo card. However, if late backers and BackerKit add-ons get us above 586K, White Wizard Games will make the free Hero Realms scorekeeping app.

BUT this promo card wasn't unlocked at all because 555K were reached.

I think this message states that even if 586K will be reached via late pledges the card won't be unlocked for anybody because the cards are at the printer.

Exactly how I understand it as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question

If I invest at least 25$ I will receive all the stretch goals and 12 Promo Cards.

There are some Promos listed on the kickstarter page for example the Werewolf at 120K, Bounty Hunter at 150K and so on.

Are they part of the 12 Year One Promo Cards or an addition to them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Roger the Alien wrote:
Another question

If I invest at least 25$ I will receive all the stretch goals and 12 Promo Cards.

There are some Promos listed on the kickstarter page for example the Werewolf at 120K, Bounty Hunter at 150K and so on.

Are they part of the 12 Year One Promo Cards or an addition to them?

The stretch goal promos were added onto the original 12 promos included for all Kickstarter backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert Dougherty said 1 hour ago

Quote:
Hey all,
Just wanted to let you know we looking to send out the pledge manager early next week.
Can't wait for you all to have this game!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1172937197/hero-realms-...

Just wanted to let you know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Lakoduk
msg tools
Thanks Martin!

I only heard about the game when the kickstarter was over and jumped on being a late backer. Was starting to wonder when we might see that survey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TechnoGolem wrote:
Thanks Martin!

I only heard about the game when the kickstarter was over and jumped on being a late backer. Was starting to wonder when we might see that survey.

WWG said that the survey was delayed and it shall come early this week.
It should've come at the beginning of the last week but the most important fact is that the shippment won't be delayed right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.