Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have added dice to a demolition objective what happens if you pass it to another player.

- do the dice you contributed stay on the objective, so the other player can complete it with fewer dice ?

- what if the other player is not within one space of the objective slot, ie are any dice on the objective tile discarded until the end of the round ?

Also, If you have added dice to the demolition tile but are then pushed more than 1 space away from the slot, what happens to the dice you have already added.

If a demolition of objective is incomplete at the end of the round am I correct in assuming the dice are removed and returned to the player ? (Like Extermination)

I hope the above makes sense

Regards
Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Reubzaet
Netherlands
Landgraaf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ian,

As far as I know, the demolition tile has to be filled by the player who 'owns' the tile. If you give it to another player, they will be the one placing it and they will have to roll all the dice. Since you place all the dice at once and then the tile is immediately placed, all your other questions should not pose any issues anymore either

Transferring dice would be like transferring 'lives' and therefore it is (to the best of my knowledge) illegal.

Just my 5 cents, though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Whoosh: Bounty Hunters - September 4th on Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
Ian,

I can confirm that what Marco said is correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.