Honshu» Forums » General

Subject: Rules before Spiel 2016 ? [rules posted] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vianney Van Leemputten
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any chance to see the rules posted here on BGG or to have a link, before Spiel begins ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalle Malmioja
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Rules before Spiel 2016 ?
The rules are in translation and final layout at the moment, as far as I know.

The publisher has provided rulebooks for their former games here in BGG in the past and I believe that they're going to do the same with this game also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Niittymaki
Finland
Helsinki
EU
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mb
Re: Rules before Spiel 2016 ?
Honshu rules, in english, are now available at Lautapelit.fi:
http://www.lautapelit.fi/Honshu
Rules will be posted also on BGG in the next days.

Preorder for Spiel 2016 is scheduled to open on Friday, 9th of September.

Lautapelit.fi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
I AM WATCHING U
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some games that i can pre order from today on (not 9th), but honshu and some others are "unavailable"? Will that change or won't they be ready for Spiel'16?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele P.
Italy
Cappelle Sul tavo (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mottchen wrote:
There are some games that i can pre order from today on (not 9th), but honshu and some others are "unavailable"? Will that change or won't they be ready for Spiel'16?

I think because pre-order start on 12th September, today. Maybe it is not still active. I think within tomorrow we can pre-order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
I AM WATCHING U
mbmbmbmbmb
well we can already pre order. The page message over the weekend (while entering the discount code) was "starting 12th of september". When i used it this morning it worked and i was transfered to the special offer page after entering the code. But somehow some games are "not for sale" and others are - as always - really nice discounted! I am just confused why some are blocked. But we will find out for sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I clarify two things after reading the rules:

1. When overlapping the map cards, the terrain does not have to match right? I.e. I can cover a city with a forest, etc.

2. Scoring example, the total for lakes is 12?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
I AM WATCHING U
mbmbmbmbmb
i have only read the rules like you, but from my understanding you just can't put a card over a lake. Everything else -> don't care.

2. I agree with 12 in the example. 1st = 0 2nd to 5th 3each so 12 should be correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalle Malmioja
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
onetonmee wrote:
Can I clarify two things after reading the rules:

1. When overlapping the map cards, the terrain does not have to match right? I.e. I can cover a city with a forest, etc.

2. Scoring example, the total for lakes is 12?

Thanks!

Mottchen wrote:
i have only read the rules like you, but from my understanding you just can't put a card over a lake. Everything else -> don't care.

2. I agree with 12 in the example. 1st = 0 2nd to 5th 3each so 12 should be correct.

Mottchen is right on both cases. Lakes is the only thing that prevents from placing on top, you can place under the lake though. Otherwise placement is very allowing. Place on top of another and below another is ok.

2. 12 points total. 0 +3 +3 +3 +3 = 12 for the 5 size lake area. The other lake area is worth 0 points as it only is one square in size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vincent vereecke
Belgium
Sint-pieters-leeuw
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
French Rules are horrible...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves Roels
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I told the editor, it's the same on all their games it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.