Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: Passworded games for iOS play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crazy Fella
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Is there a generic code word people have decided to use as a password for playing multi player on iOS?

Every game I can see online has a password requirement, and the vast majority of them have sat unclaimed for 12+ hours. I bought the game late last week and have been eating it up and would love to start playing against people.

I figure this is a long shot but it's still worth asking just in case. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Fella
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take that as a no. Mod can lock and delete this thread or whatever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mackin
United Kingdom
Shipley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I assume that the people who set the online challenges up have put passwords in so that it's only accessible to their friends. As far as I know there's no generic password but rather than wait for a challenge to appear without a password you could post your own challenge and leave it without a password so that it's available to anyone who wishes to challenge you. There are a number of official challenges or you can design your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played a bunch of games online.

When you create a challenge you can select a password. I'm not sure if they really are untouched or if they just don't show up as in use because of the password.

One possible issue I found was that in a challenge of The House by the River, where you need to in sole possession of the house at the end of Turn 6, to win, the game just keeps going.

There were both US and German forces in the house at the end of 6 so I figured that it would go another turn so you didn't have a tie or no winner, but then, when my opponent was in sold possession of the house, the game just kept going and going. Eventually i lost all of my troops and it kept going. I finally resigned to end it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.