Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Besinque
Canada
New Denver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Columbia has posted the long-awaited "living rules" PDF for EuF2 on its website. It is also the latest rules update, v1.1. Prospective EuroBlockheads can now also check out the system.

Look under the components list for EuroFront.

Enjoy.

Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B
United States
Leawood
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Craig, It's next up on my 'buy' list. Can't wait to check it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ha ha ha. That figures, as I finally got around to having my copy spiral-bound at Kinko's this week.

(Oh, good grief. Just looking at the differences now, I happen to notice 20.35, Full Motorization. And look at that, there's a footnote under the Unit Data chart on the back of the WF2 rulebook which says the same thing! How did my opponent and I get through two WF2 campaigns without noticing that!?)

Brian, if you check out the EuF2 rulebook and are intimidated by its mass, don't let that keep you from looking at EastFront II on its own! It's simpler, as it doesn't have the diplomacy phase, the politics phase, the special rules for the various fronts or moving between fronts; the sea power & paratroop rules are optional, etc. (You may already know all that, but I didn't see EF2 in your owned/rated/commented lists.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.