Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam P
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you use Lana's action do you also take your card as well when you shuffle everyone's hand?

At the time of our game our knee jerk reaction was yes which made an interesting game winner: Last card of the deck - 2 players remain. The active player had Mallory and drew Lana. Obviously she had to play Lana so she had to mix her Mallory with the remaining player's hand (and hidden ident of course), the other player ended up with Mallory and won with the higher point value!

For a session it was hilarious and fun, but afterwards looking at the card there's no "(including yourself)" written like others (pam, etc.) so I'm assuming you just take the others' cards.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It says all players, so it's all players, including the one that played the card because that person is a player
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
It says all players, so it's all players, including the one that played the card because that person is a player

Mine says "collect each player's hand" vice "all players" so there's the problem. I can interpret that as each OTHER player or ALL.

I'm cool with it either way, just want to make sure.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player is the same as All Players... if they meant Each Other players that would have written that on the card... I think it's very clear and there's no room for interpretation, the card says Each Player so it's all players cards, it doesn't exclude anyone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.