Subject: Flubit deals short cut rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricky Bruce
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Norfolk
flag msg tools
Just noticed that Flubit allows you to look through pre-existing deals. Have spotted a couple of decently priced items.

Best category i have found is to filter by Toys and Games, and Adult.

https://flubit.com/gifts#!/main?category=25&age=48

I assume its quite a dynamic list, as demands expire after a set number of hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did see the odd interesting deal in there, but as you say i'd assume its pretty fluid.

Funnily enough the first deal I clicked on was Sushi Go:
RRP: £10.00, now just £13.09 incl. P&P Save -31%

What a deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Bruce
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Norfolk
flag msg tools
Wowie!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Steer
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Could definitely be worth checking in future. Just had a look now and there were a few things on there, but nothing below prices you'd expect from Choas Cards, for example

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Bruce
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Norfolk
flag msg tools
Can someone test these deals and see what price is available for Imperial Assault and Cube quest? I managed to get a further reduction on both of these vs what was previously listed onthe flubit deal page.

Are others seeing the price I just got issued of £61.28 and £17.73 respectively, or do you still see a general (higher) price?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stevenson
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked Imperial Assault on the link above and it was showing at £66.06, so it doesn't appear to reflect the price you were offered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Bruce
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Norfolk
flag msg tools
Ok, that suggests they aren't trying very hard on these unsolicited deals pages, good to know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.