Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Salvato
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought second-hand copy of the KS edition of Slaughgterville, and discovered the Kickstarter "Become a Tourist" extras. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any description of exactly how to use them.

I have two Slaughterville Tourist Guides, one Ticket to Slaughterville, and one Slaughterville Town Sign.

They all seem to have "At the start of the game" effects, but there's no guidance on how many to use, etc. Are they just doled out randomly at the beginning of the game?

Also, why would I have two of a Unique item that seems to get handed out at the beginning of the game, when there cannot be two Unique items in play?

Advice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shidara wrote:
I recently bought second-hand copy of the KS edition of Slaughgterville, and discovered the Kickstarter "Become a Tourist" extras. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any description of exactly how to use them.

I have two Slaughterville Tourist Guides, one Ticket to Slaughterville, and one Slaughterville Town Sign.

They all seem to have "At the start of the game" effects, but there's no guidance on how many to use, etc. Are they just doled out randomly at the beginning of the game?

Also, why would I have two of a Unique item that seems to get handed out at the beginning of the game, when there cannot be two Unique items in play?

Advice?

The game originally came with just 1 of each of those 3 cards.
Somehow the previous owner ended up with two of them but you're right, you would only need one since they are unique.

Yes, you can randomly dole them out at the beginning of the game or let players choose.

There are some more specifics about the promo cards in the Unofficial FAQ (Answers are from the designer though) (1st page; 1 [post towards the end)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.