Subject: Can anyone recommend a manufacturer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Massey
Wales
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone recommend a good games manufacturer? I’m planning to put my game on Kickstarter and I need to work out some costs (obviously!).

I have had an estimate from one manufacturer on the cost of production but I want to get a couple more quotes before I commit.

The game components are thirty six custom dice (6 each of 6 designs), plus a card construction which will be punched out of two die-cut sheets. The game also requires a cloth bag, a small rules booklet and a box to put it all in.

Has anyone out there had any dealings with companies who are willing to create small production runs of this kind of thing?

Thanks!!

By the way, this is the game: The Dice Dungeon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiarnan Murphy
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't actually gotten as far as publishing or launching on kickstarter but manufacturers I've talked to would be Panda game manufacturing who are slightly more expensive but have a few better known titles under their belt. Still cheaper than manufacturing in Europe or America though.
WinGo games who actually have a special kickstarter offer. I was talking to Raky who always answers emails very promptly.
Grand Prix International. I think I must have emailed them at a bad time because they took a few days to get back to me. But again they have a few notable titles to their name.

Hope that helps
Good luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.