GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,956 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Lord of the Rings» Forums » General

Subject: Parts and cards list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dominik R
msg tools
Hi guys,

I just bought Lord of the Rings by Reimer Knizia in a charity shop (second hand) but when I unpacked it, I noticed, that apart from the regular content i have LotR Friends and Foes expansion handbook, some cards that have Bree on them but no Bree map. So now I have a problem to tell, which cards are from the original LotR and which ones are from the expansion Would anyone help brother in need, and would make a list of all cards and components that should be in the base game or link to the existing one?

Best regards

Dominik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
XIPULOXX FHTAGN!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Friends and Foes booklet should tell you which cards are from that expansion. They're pretty easy to distinguish:

sauron The Foes deck.

sauron A Character ability card for each Hobbit (they're the one-use ones).

sauron Any feature card that says "Bree" or "Isengard".

sauron 3 Gandalf cards. I don't remember offhand which ones they are, but the booklet has a picture of them added to the original ones, so it's easy to see which ones they are.

Apart from that, it's just the double-sided Bree/Isengard board and some stickers for the main board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominik R
msg tools
Ty mate, got everything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.