3 Posts

Lord of the Rings» Forums » General

Subject: Parts and cards list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dominik R
msg tools
Hi guys,

I just bought Lord of the Rings by Reimer Knizia in a charity shop (second hand) but when I unpacked it, I noticed, that apart from the regular content i have LotR Friends and Foes expansion handbook, some cards that have Bree on them but no Bree map. So now I have a problem to tell, which cards are from the original LotR and which ones are from the expansion Would anyone help brother in need, and would make a list of all cards and components that should be in the base game or link to the existing one?

Best regards

Dominik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
XIPULOXX FHTAGN!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Friends and Foes booklet should tell you which cards are from that expansion. They're pretty easy to distinguish:

sauron The Foes deck.

sauron A Character ability card for each Hobbit (they're the one-use ones).

sauron Any feature card that says "Bree" or "Isengard".

sauron 3 Gandalf cards. I don't remember offhand which ones they are, but the booklet has a picture of them added to the original ones, so it's easy to see which ones they are.

Apart from that, it's just the double-sided Bree/Isengard board and some stickers for the main board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominik R
msg tools
Ty mate, got everything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.