Subject: Minor country army refit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jon carter
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
In consimworld I saw the response to question: "for the minor nations (Belgium, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece), they can never re-fit a spent army (as they don't have a Home Production Area: 8.3.2), but they can re-build a previously eliminated army, as long as they receive transferred PP and control their Home Area, is that right?"

Hermann's answer on the forum was yes, they cannot be refit.

Is that really true, that minor nations can never refit their armies, only replace them with transferred PPs? This makes attacking extremely dangerous.

Jon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jon!
Damn- I need to re-read that question, as I think I mis-read it initially.

A minor nation can only refit a Spent army with PPs that are transferred from an allied major nation. They don't have their own PP production with which to do so.

No one can rebuild an army that is eliminated except in just two cases: a successul Naval Evacuation and a unit eliminated by Bled White. In those cases, the eliminated army is returned to the available pool of units and can be brought back later through rebuilding.

Sorry for the confusion.

Herm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jon carter
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
Thanks, that makes much more sense

Jon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.