$30.00
$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Agustian S
msg tools
I mix two sets, the first Lost Legacy : The Starship and Lost Legacy: The Werewolf..
I have (X)Sneak Attack in my hand, and my friend use the (8)Full Moon to look into my card, the other card in his hand is (x)Sneak Attack.

Which one who eliminated?
Me? because of the Full Moon, the card on my hand and his hand are the same (Sneak Attack)?
or
He? because of the Sneak Attack ability, he look into my hand and Sneak Attack triggered?

thanks before =D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulrich Roth
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Full Moon and Sneak Attack
Good question.

I suppose one way of resolving it is to give precedence to the card which comes from the same deck as the (one) Lost Legacy in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Full Moon and Sneak Attack
Casting my vote for simultaneous knockout.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agustian S
msg tools
..or WE both were eliminated? double KO
Shadow Thief's Sneak Attack and Werewolf's razor sharp claw scratches on Full Moon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maldus Alver

Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think sneak attack is triggered. The only thing that breaks sneak attack is swordman (Starship 4) which specifically says that Xs are eliminated.

Now if he has an X and you have an X as well, tricky but I still think sneak attack will take over on this. You just take the full moons sneak attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.