Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Wynford-Jones
France
Prévessin-Möens
Just across the border from Geneva, Switzerland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone point me in the direction of a retailer of game boxes and counter trays in Europe? I'd like to start putting my remaining SPI/S&T games into something a little better than a ziploc bag!

Thanks for any pointers!

Gavin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Siebel
Germany
Schwalbach
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Gavin,

I recently went to Xenomorphe in Geneva Plainpalais. Although they did not have counter trays when I asked, they said they would look out for them the next time they order from GMT. I don't know if they really do or if it was just a polite answer, but a second customer asking could increase the chances.

Cheers,
Martin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
László K.
United States
Hopatcong
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Against the Odds sells plastic game boxes for counters. They are not the perfect solution, but they are better than ziplock bags. As far as I know, ATO will ship anywhere in the world; however, you may want to confirm this by contacting their sales team before ordering.

Here are ATO's counter trays:
http://www.atomagazine.com/boxes.htm

This is what a tray looks like (without its clear plastic lid):

I hope this helps. Just my 2 cents. Good gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Wynford-Jones
France
Prévessin-Möens
Just across the border from Geneva, Switzerland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adrian Bolt wrote:

I've emailed them twice with requests for info about this and the avalability of S&T binders... and have yet to receive a reply... Grrr.

Gavin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.