Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

The Others» Forums » Rules

Subject: The darkness within - End of Round, 4 or more districts are corrupt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Raise it by one again I'd 4 or more districts are corrupt" does this mean districts that have a PHYSICALS corruption token in them, or does it count permanent and physical corruption tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you confusing District Spaces with the entire Tile that the District Spaces occupy? They are not the same. Common mistake, which I made myself initially. Just review the tile spaces breakdown and movement pages of the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I played this 3 were perm in districts for the map we were using so if even 1 physical was in another district it triggered the and again effect. When we played it, it seemed right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
icarusmustburn wrote:
Are you confusing District Spaces with the entire Tile that the District Spaces occupy? They are not the same. Common mistake, which I made myself initially. Just review the tile spaces breakdown and movement pages of the rulebook.

No, districts are only the space where you can take city actions right? However most of the maps already have permanent corruption spots in the district, so idk if the "end of the round" is only talking about physical tokens, or physical and permanent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steprov wrote:
When I played this 3 were perm in districts for the map we were using so if even 1 physical was in another district it triggered the and again effect. When we played it, it seemed right.

Yea when I first played I played it as it doesn't count, and it seemed almost impossible to get 4 corrupted districts, and it would be literally impossible to be able to get an additional apocalypse track movement in the first round that seemed kind of wrong as well. I just wanted to make sure thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Corrupt is corrupt, doesn't matter if it's a printed or physical token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.