GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
20 Days Left
I have a sizable collection of Battlefleet Gothic I'm hoping someone out there wants to paint and play. Give it a better home than I could!
Sorry, no break-outs.
This collection includes the following below!
* Battlefleet Gothic Core Box Set, with Materials Below
- Box is in great shape. Only thing that is missing is a couple ship base stickers and the “Getting Started” manual, which is not needed to play at all! Also two (2) Missing Measuring Sticks.
- 4 Chaos Cruisers (3 Assembled and Painted, 1 Primed and Unbuilt) Paint Jobs are not bad
- 3 Imperial Cruisers (One Primed, all three unbuilt. Mix of components, but enough to build complete ships of ANY kind.)
- Main Rulebook, Roster Pad, Reference, Templates and Tokens accounted for! Most are unpunched)
- Enough stands for the 7 loose ships listed below.
* 1 Armed Imperial Transport (primed black, broken from stand)
* 3 Cobra Class Destroyers, (Painted, but not broken from a stand, easy to mount!)
* 1 Xenos Vessel, Bare Metal
* 1 Resin Copy of a Rogue Trader Cruiser (new & unassembled.)
* 1 Monitor & System Ship Blister Pack!
* 1 Tau Orcas Blister Pack!
* 1 Tau Defenders Blister Pack!
*4 Chaos Iconoclast Destroyers (bare metal, 1 primed, not broken from original stand)
* 3 Ork Ravagers (Painted and mounted on stand, mediocre paint job)
* 3 Ork Savage/Onslaught (not sure) Ships (Painted and mounted on stand, mediocre paint job)
Will throw in a Rogue Trader Novel, “Rogue Star” as well from 2007
Trade to Offset Price!
Imperial Knight: Renegade
T-34/76 Platoon Set
Tiger 1 E
German Heer Command
88mm FLAK 36 Gun
Rebel CR-90 Blockade Runner
28mm Trees & Building, WW2 Western & Eastern Front
Willing to sell!