Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Yokohama» Forums » General

Subject: TMG Yokohama at Essen? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Saskia Jansen
Netherlands
Voorhout
flag msg tools
I was wondering if the TMG version (deluxe or not) will be available at SPIEL! in Essen this year? I know the Ozaku brand will be, if you pre-order it at Japon Brand. But I would prefer to get the TMG version.

And do they know when the retail TMG version will be available?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mindful that the TMG Kickstarter isn't forecasting a delivery until Q1-Q2 2017, I very much doubt it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Big Bad Lex wrote:
Mindful that the TMG Kickstarter isn't forecasting a delivery until Q1-Q2 2017, I very much doubt it.


Indeed the kickstarter will be delivered March 2017, but I am hoping to see a demo version...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Petersen
Denmark
Svendborg
flag msg tools
badge
The bigger the problem, the bigger a hammer you'll need!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the TMG ed. be international? Or an US-impossible-to-get-in-Europe ed?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rasmus Helms
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The kickstarter at least, wasn't excluded to NA
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saskia Jansen
Netherlands
Voorhout
flag msg tools
Big Bad Lex wrote:
Mindful that the TMG Kickstarter isn't forecasting a delivery until Q1-Q2 2017, I very much doubt it.


Ah yes, I overlooked that blush

So I guess I will have to get the Japanese version or wait.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if the japanese version will be there either.. Japonbrand doesn't seem to be responding to ppl that per-ordered the game on their website.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dna_Boy wrote:
I don't know if the japanese version will be there either.. Japonbrand doesn't seem to be responding to ppl that per-ordered the game on their website.



What kind of response are you looking for? They have a pre-order page, people pre-order games, then head to the booth and collect them. If I remember correctly, they've noted that there won't be any sales of Yokohama at Essen, only pre-order collections. What kind of info do you need?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A confirmation that everything is ok.

I've pre-ordered already a while ago, I received the automatic email confirmation at the time:

Quote:
Hi Duarte, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.


but since then, nothing else. I've asked if everything is ok to pick up them, but no one gave me any answer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dna_Boy wrote:
A confirmation that everything is ok.

I've pre-ordered already a while ago, I received the automatic email confirmation at the time:

Quote:
Hi Duarte, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.


but since then, nothing else. I've asked if everything is ok to pick up them, but no one gave me any answer.


This is the standard, automated email they sent out as confirmation. You've nothing to worry about, just go to their booth and collect one of the best games of the year!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope so.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.