Subject: Components errata? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I searched the forums and could not find an errata list for the components. What I received in the box is off a bit from what is listed in the rulebook. Specifically:
* Received 25 Yellow Earthers (instead of 30, as noted in book)
* Received 20 Special cards (instead of 16, as noted in book)
* Received 16 each of Commonn Artifact cards and Unique Artifact cards (instead of 15, as noted in book)

I assume the items I received more of are intentional. But should I only have received 25 Earthers?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to say you should have 30 Earthers, but I'll have to check when I get home. I say this because the setup for scenario 3 has you putting 5 of each raider back in the box, so you only play with 25 each of Earthers, Road Riders and Techies.

I'll check my card counts tonight too, although I suspect someone else will respond with a better answer before I can get home today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My box includes exactly what is listed in the component list printed on the back of it.
30 yellow earthers.
20 special.
16 common artifacts.
16 unique artifacts.

Looks like the rulebook is incorrect.
And unfortunately you are indeed missing 5 yellow earthers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to use a combination of the back of the box + rulebook to figure out what's what. You should definitely have 30 each of Earthers, Techies, and Road Riders(?) guys (separate pieces of motorcyle + rider).

You will have extra Adventure cards and characters if you have the Kickstarter edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a special email address or somewhere were you send support requests to these guys? I have sent three separate emails to three different addresses over several months to fix my missing card issue and I have not heard anything back at all.

I have tried:
orders@8thsummit.net
support@8thsummit.net
PM'd Jason Maxwell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy had two missing motorbikes. At the second attempt, I got seemingly helpful if somewhat terse response from orders@8thsummit.net.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm ok, I have sent my 4th request for assistance about 5 days ago, now playing the waiting game....again....My first one was back in the middle of July, so it has been 2 months with zero response so far, which makes me very experienced in this game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my replacement components in the post today. So it is a thing that they actually do, on occasion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too, received my replacement card yesterday. They responded on my fourth email and you put it very well, it was a terse response. Not even the usual "We hope you enjoy the game" or something similar. But I have my missing card and that is the main thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it "what's your address?" and nothing else?

I sent a nice thank you email anyway, because manners cost nothing, and they might even rub off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just something like, "Ok, sending you a card. Thanks". I thought I would get a "sorry for the delay" or similar. I too, sent a thank you email as well, so they know I actually received it. Not a big deal, just a little unusual. I think they were just super busy on several projects at once and most likely only have a small team to handle everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy and three of the minis are broken. Puke's wing is snapped off, a motorcycle's tailpipe is snapped off, and Bama's hammer is snapped off. Did anyone else get damaged minis?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpoDaddy wrote:
I just got my copy and three of the minis are broken. Puke's wing is snapped off, a motorcycle's tailpipe is snapped off, and Bama's hammer is snapped off. Did anyone else get damaged minis?
I had a couple of broken motorcycle tailpipes as well. They got replaced without any hassle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.