Subject: Sidekicks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mb
The Bucky card. Draw 2 cards. Does that mean from the sidekick stack or your hero stack ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You always draw from your deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alexandre is right.

I'm really curious though - how did you come up with the "draw from the sidekick stack" interpretation (since sidekicks are not included in the Cap expansion and no card references them)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AdelinDumitru wrote:
Alexandre is right.

I'm really curious though - how did you come up with the "draw from the sidekick stack" interpretation (since sidekicks are not included in the Cap expansion and no card references them)?

I assume by "the Bucky card" he's referencing the physical Sidekick card from Secret Wars that has the classic Bucky Barnes artwork on it, not Winter Soldier from the Cap75 expansion.

Also, if you think about it, it would make no sense at all to play a Sidekick card to draw two more Sidekicks (assuming of course that you do not have the new Civil War expansion with the Special Sidekicks). If this is what you were supposed to do, you would never actually get anything - it would simply be "play a card with zero ability text to draw two more exact duplicate cards with zero ability text." It would just clog your deck up with even more worthless cards than the starting zero cost SHIELD cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.