Popular Tags: [View All]
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I will be in Essen again this year, everything has just been confirmed...
I will bring with me some packs of Small City expansions (100 sets) which each contains:
- The big tiles expansion (20€)
- The River boards (5€)
- The Forest boards (5€)
- The Godzilla expansion (10€)

A numerated and signed chart (that explains the Meeples flow during one game of Small City ) will be given for free for the fans who will pre-order the complete pack (a different chart from 2015). Please note that the set has a Special ESSEN fair price for lucky Essen attendees.

If you want a set preorder your set at avstudiogames@gmail.com as always, I don't have a big car this year for the expansions stuffs = and pick your expansions on Ludicreations booth 1-D129 on Thursday or Friday only.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the 2015 meeple chart. Is the new chart more helpful as a teaching aid for new players? If so, could it be made available as a PDF? I still have not gotten to try all the expansion material, but I've been having a lot of fun with Small City and am trying to get a few new players to join in. Thanks, Alban!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a new chart yes
It has not been designed to be a rules reminder anyway but a nice exercice for me to sum up the concepts on a small sheet
We can make it available after the fair, just remind it -
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Singh
United States
Moreno Valley
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nabla wrote:
It is a new chart yes
It has not been designed to be a rules reminder anyway but a nice exercice for me to sum up the concepts on a small sheet
We can make it available after the fair, just remind it -

That would be great! Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.