Hide
4 Posts

Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar» Forums » Rules

Subject: Card 50 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirsha107 Kirsha107
msg tools
The Aedui bot rule states " select a shaded capability affecting a player Gaul, then with Aedui symbol 1st on card".

I assume the first part of the sentence means a shaded capability is removed from play if it affects a Gaul who is a player (I.e.not a non-player). In other words, the Aedui bot will go after capabilities affecting the Averni or the Belgae provided they are not bots themselves.

But I do not understand the requirement of the second part of the sentence: is this an additional requirement that the Aedui symbol be also first on the capability card to be removed? If so, what is the logic for this additional requirement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1627233/np-shifting-loyalti...

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The upshot is that, if there is no suitable Capability affecting a player Gaul, then the NP Aedui will instead remove an anti-Aedui Capability affecting itself.

Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirsha107 Kirsha107
msg tools
All clear.
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.