Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Very Proud Dad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pablito A
msg tools

This is my daughter's performance from a summer musical theater camp. She's the tiny one. This number was blocked, learned and performed in less than a week. They started on Monday and the performance was on Saturday. And this was just one number in a two hour show. Needless to say... They blew me away. A whole bunch of very talented kids.

I'm very proud.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner Griffin
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Excellent work! Did she already know how to unicycle, and did the other girl know how to yodel? Because that's incredibly impressive if they both also learned those skills in that week. Incredibly impressive either way, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablito A
msg tools
Friff14 wrote:
Excellent work! Did she already know how to unicycle, and did the other girl know how to yodel? Because that's incredibly impressive if they both also learned those skills in that week. Incredibly impressive either way, though.

Tessa learned the uni when she was in second grade. The other girl knew how to yodel as well. That was why the two of them were chosen for this number.

The teachers at this place are amazing. They get so much out of the kids and the kids have a ball too. Definitely money well spent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Lola Cat 2010-2014
mb
Wow! That was amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.