Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
shake WTwhere is the 'machete'? It probably isn't' EVEN someone's Mother's "lucky one" too! ALSO: "Where the NEKKID White Women at some too times?" /kiss\
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can never decide if these disappearances of yours are more likely explained by the travel time between here and the nearest alien planet, or if it's simply the period of time between someone leaving the door to the asylum open and when they catch you again. Welcome back grognads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, here's my 'chettayees'....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Thunkd wrote:
I can never decide if these disappearances of yours are more likely explained by the travel time between here and the nearest alien planet, or if it's simply the period of time between someone leaving the door to the asylum open and when they catch you again. Welcome back grognads.
'moi' JUST "had a dream" last night in which an 'interplanetary excursion' occurred, taking place perhaps within the NEXT 100 years, or around then from the appearances for the environs of such! No single person was readily recognizable to myself, although these ALL knew me, and some even were lifelong acquaintances, colleagues, or whatever. We were a "follow on" group, as previously a 'Colony' had been established to where we had headed, and arrived. The current inhabitants were too eager on departing immediately, for reasons they couldn't, or wouldn't discuss just then. They all seemed 'afflicted' with dread as a result of being there longer than they'd anticipated, while 'moi' resolved upon remaining in their stead, along with any others deciding for this as well. Perhaps, I'll 'dream-up' the sequel for this sometime later, since I've never HAD that kind before, and it was quite remarkable for their details, while the journey seemed to take place in about a single Day from when we left until our arrival, as this then might indicate some futuristic means of "faster than light" SPEED, although not nearly at 18-times THIS as 'purported' for some current Shuttles, accordingly.
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
Thunkd wrote:
'moi' JUST "had a dream" last night in which an 'interplanetary excursion' occurred, taking place perhaps within the NEXT 100 years, or around then from the appearances for the environs of such! No single person was readily recognizable to myself, although these ALL knew me, and some even were lifelong acquaintances, colleagues, or whatever. We were a "follow on" group, as previously a 'Colony' had been established to where we had headed, and arrived. The current inhabitants were too eager on departing immediately, for reasons they couldn't, or wouldn't discuss just then. They all seemed 'afflicted' with dread as a result of being there longer than they'd anticipated, while 'moi' resolved upon remaining in their stead, along with any others deciding for this as well. Perhaps, I'll 'dream-up' the sequel for this sometime later, since I've never HAD that kind before, and it was quite remarkable for their details, while the journey seemed to take place in about a single Day from when we left until our arrival, as this then might indicate some futuristic means of "faster than light" SPEED, although not nearly at 18-times THIS as 'purported' for some current Shuttles, accordingly.
whistle

Welcome back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.