Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guilherme B.
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul
flag msg tools
Hi again,

Yesterday I played a very strange match of Kanzume Goddess during which we were sending warriors to the Netherworld like crazy with Sagittariuses and ended up kind of stuck in a long and constant "lose two life-gain two life" cycle for both players during which we played many turns and acquired many warriors without any overall gain or loss of life to any player.

While the game was still on, we completely emptied one of the six warrior stacks.

What to do in this scenario? Redistribute cards from other stacks so as to always have six warrior stacks or just keep playing some of them missing?

Regardless, I am enjoying the game a lot!

Thanks,
G.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Mike
msg tools
mb
I believe the stack is officially supposed to remain empty.

For my own games I no longer set up the six stacks and instead use a row of cards like Star Realms, Cerberus, and other Ascension style deck builders. I just find the set of six stacks annoying to set up when using a row gets everyone slinging cards more quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.