$30.00
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have gotten pretty sick of the art on those starting cards.

Also, I finally succumbed sleeving my cards, for two reasons. One is the ratty state of my starting cards, and the other is the slightly different size of the custom cards I have bought from CowCow.com. Unfortunately my daughter despises the sleeves and now refuses to play Legendary with us despite the fact it used to be one of her favorite games. This makes me sad.

I'm considering handling both of these issues by reprinting my starting cards as well as my more commonly used customs through PrinterStudio.com. Below are two different sets of alternate art for standard S.H.I.E.L.D. starting cards. I figured others might want to make use of them as well.

This first pair is more comics-flavored. Coulson is the recruiting Agent, and the Trooper card adds more ubiquitous female representation into the game.

This next pair comes from some movie concept art. Not my taste, but I figured it may appeal to some of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
AWESOME !!

can you give me the Coulson art .. the link where you found it. Want to use it in my sidekick card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database.

Under the NEW Starting Hand tab.

Well Done!

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used that image of Coulson to print some custom SHIELD officers (identical in effect to the standard ones), just 'cos I like that image better than the Maria Hill one in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, if those Master Strike and Scheme Twist cards are getting worn out...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
^^Very nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Droideka_D84 wrote:
^^Very nice!

High praise coming from the creator of some of my favorite variants (Brotherhood of Badoon and She-Hulk)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Banzon
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, these are beautiful to look at. Whoa. Good job, I think this would be my first in line for customs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
be careful with master strike and scheme twist
coming out of legedit they do not resize right
on printer studio you have to enlarge the borders to make them work

gorgeous cards !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never used Legedit so I can't speak to that, but I've already built bleed into the Strike and Twist cards for PrinterStudio. If you zoom into the edge, that repeating effect is what I do for bleed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hmm.. I printed your master strike and scheme twist and they both came back with white top and bottom

did a new order and it showed up the same on printer studio, so I zoomed in more

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. I just now went back and double checked. The PrinterStudio.com template for 63x88mm cards is 816x1110px including the bleed area, and that's the pixel size for the png files I created for those cards. Not sure what could have happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It is very funny. Every other card I run through legedit fits well. But even on my second order for these cards of yours, they are too far inside the border, causing white. I was able to manually adjust by zooming in. Small price to pay for your great cards.

It may be legedit. I tried making my own scheme twist and master stike cards, same thing happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.