Subject: [WIP] Highest Bidder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan Dahlberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mb

So I made an abstract bidding/auction card game. Player arrange the cards in their hands, count to three and everyone simultaneously bids on point-giving cards at the center of the table. It's exciting because you never know who will bid a lot on a certain card and who will save their best cards for later.

There's also effect cards that change the game. Players reveal their bids one card at a time and while some cards simply add to a players total bid value, others have an effect that happens once they ar revealed. This could for example be drawing a random card from the pile, returning your most recently revealed card to your hand to use again later, or changing the value of the card players are currently bidding on.

It's surprisingly strategic and deep for a bidding game, and I've had a ton of fun playing it with friends and family.

I jut ordered what will probably be the final test print. Previous test prints have been successful, I'e only made style changes, and you can already buy the game here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/highest-bidder1

Thanks for checking it out :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.