5 Posts

Elder Sign: Unseen Forces» Forums » Rules

Subject: Glaaki's Undead Servants ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mb
When investigator is devoured in game against Glaaki, how many tokens overall i must add to the Doom Track? Before today i am thinked that i must add 3 Doom Tokens, because of Glaaki's ability, but maybe i must add 4 Doom Tokens, 1 for usual rule of devouring + 3 Doom Tokens for triggering Glaaki's ability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
Glaaki special ability reads:

"when an investigator is devoured, add 3 doom tokens to the doom track instead of 1"

So, 3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And this is on top of the Grave card in the Grave Consequences mini expanison, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
lomdr wrote:
And this is on top of the Grave card in the Grave Consequences mini expanison, correct?

Epitaph cards are resolved after devouring, so, +3 doom and then you draw and resove the Epitaph
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Figured as much from my read thru the rules of that mini, have plans on nabbing it sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.