Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
In a 4 player game, if a trog player turns over a trog war party token and has no units left, does he have to lose a unit like other factions? I have been playing that they don't because thematically it doesn't make sense, but I want to make sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pathosis wrote:
In a 4 player game, if a trog player turns over a trog war party token and has no units left, does he have to lose a unit like other factions? I have been playing that they don't because thematically it doesn't make sense, but I want to make sure.

The Trog player resolves the War Party tokens immediately, whereas other factions resolve them at the end of their Movement action. It is only at the end of Movement when it's checked if there are any Trog figures left, and if not, the enemy faction loses a figure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trogs do not lose Units when you do not have Trog Units to add due to a resolved Trog token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.