GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,837 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

T.I.M.E Stories: A Prophecy of Dragons» Forums » General

Subject: Questions on location 11 (spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Foy
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Location 11 has combat with milyafin. His card lists either dissipating the sphere or vanquishing him then has a green square. Do you only get the green square if you vanquish him? Does it result in the fight being completed and him being removed from the fight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Whitpan
United States
Schwenksville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played it that you only got it when you vanquished him. The sphere is only to release that character who got trapped and is frozen. Which sucks if he was your magic user like us!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
River Song
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I love my cats!
badge
Spoilers!
mbmbmbmbmb
cwhitpan wrote:
We played it that you only got it when you vanquished him. The sphere is only to release that character who got trapped and is frozen. Which sucks if he was your magic user like us!!!

We played it the same, vanquishing him to get the symbol. And we also had our mage trapped by him, since it seemed sensible to send a mage to deal with someone holding what looked like a spellbook! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.