7 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Zombie Bosses Abomination Pack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
seidelmx seidelmx
msg tools
Good day:

Exactly, how many cards must add to play correctly?

12 by Boss?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there is no correct way, only your way. Do you want to play with just one Boss, two or all three? Do you want to use one card each for easy, or all the cards for an intense game? What about the necros and the Abombs, adding all or some of them? You've got to decide how you want to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
We play all three bosses, plus the Wolf-bomination from the Wolfsburg pack and the normal abomination from the main game. We put 2 cards for each abomination in, although we may increase it to three from the Abom pack when we water down the spawn deck with extra NPC's, Deadeye Walkers and Crowz. But there is no right and wrong way. Try it and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will state the obvious and say if you put everything in, you will most likely get your heads handed to you.

I'd suggest starting at 2 cards per and adjusting. I think I may even just go to one boss per game to make it a little more 'special.' Very open to modification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me rehash what's already been said: there is no official way.

They kind of left it up to us to figure out how to balance the game beyond the core set. So it's time to do some experimenting, or look deeper into these forums for more specific examples of what people are doing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is up to you..

WE like max of 2-3 abomination in play. The wolfz and minotaur cant be on the same game. And we put 2 cards of each.

at the end is whatever works for you to have fun
enjoy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seidelmx seidelmx
msg tools
Many thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.