Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just some random idea I thought I could share. I checked tom's vasel review of Mega Man, and did not liked the complexity of the game and it's overproducition. Then while writing my comments I got an idea.

Each stage, is in fact a series of dice task distributed on various cards where monsters can actually increase the difficulty of the challenges.

Now that reminds me directly Elder Sign for challenges that must be done in order. You also have monsters that can be added to tasks to replace them or make them harder.

Maybe a similar solution could be used here. You roll dice, try to make one task at a time, or place dice on task until you cannot progress further, then lose a life and roll the remaining dice.

The challenges would be placed directly on the stage tile, so that each stage could have a design of it's own. So no need to have challenge cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Voshall
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a pretty decent idea. A few tweaks to it, and we can use the materials that come with the game to build the levels with, and if you have the extra cards, can even filter the Wily cards to match the stage you're in. It's definitely worth trying out, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.