Popular Tags: [View All]
rick haroutunian
Canada
Georgetown
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
2 questions.

1. If Clovis is equipped with 2 daggers does that give him 6 dice because of his special ability +1 dice melee and +1 dice melee for the daggers?

2. If I am doing a ranged attack and I have a range of 0 - 2 and I have 2 fatties 1 space away and 1 runner 2 spaces away, can I target the runner, or, am I forced to target the fatties because they are closer? In other words, am I allowed target the zone of my choice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rickjunyor wrote:
2 questions.

1. If Clovis is equipped with 2 daggers does that give him 6 dice because of his special ability +1 dice melee and +1 dice melee for the daggers?

Yes. Each dagger rolls three dice: one from the dice value on the dagger, one from the +1 die: Melee Skill, and one from the other Dagger's ability.

Quote:
2. If I am doing a ranged attack and I have a range of 0 - 2 and I have 2 fatties 1 space away and 1 runner 2 spaces away, can I target the runner, or, am I forced to target the fatties because they are closer? In other words, am I allowed target the zone of my choice?

You can target the Runner. Here's the rule:

Z:BP Rules p34 wrote:
When a Zone is chosen for a Ranged Action, ignore any
Actors in the Zones between the shooter and the target. This
means Survivors may shoot through occupied Zones without
danger to either fellow Survivors or Zombies. A Survivor can
even shoot at another Zone while Zombies stand on his own!

Note also that you cannot use additional hits to hit the Fatties. You must choose the target Zone before rolling the dice and all hits must be assigned in that Zone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.