$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Andrew Leeth
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello!

I live in the Alliance area of N. Ft. Worth and have been looking for a gaming group or possibly starting my own. I have talked to the folks at Collected on Beach and they tell me I can play pretty much what I want when their room is free.

I have a few games in my possession but I am fairly open.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Coyne
United States
Fort Worth
TX
flag msg tools
Gamer Dad
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting a group with another guy on here, and I plan to host at my house bi-weekly. He has a meetup this week at his place in Irving if you're interested on Thursday night. I live off Golden Triangle in the area that's between Beach St and Old Denton Rd, in a neighborhood called Crawford Farms. The plan is to play from 7-11pm on Thursdays bi-weekly (as of now)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Leeth
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Making it to Irving in rush hour traffic for us will be challenging. After getting home from work then changing clothes I'm not sure I could make that. Since we live so close would consider a meet up at Collected on Beach at some point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.