Subject: Absolem madness side rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Vanhoyland
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
designer
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” ― H.P. Lovecraft
badge
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading the rules and looking at all the characters, I'm not sure how the green Absolem madness side works.

"You must begin your dice row with 1 1.
Place only one of the two dice in your dice row."

You only have six dice, how are you supposed to get to 6 if you need to have two 1's? Or does the second line indicate that you can start rerolling your second 1 as soon as you get it, rather than placing it? Or do you only get to start rerolling your second 1 when you need to roll your 6? I'm so confused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnnnnnn
United States
Montebello
California
flag msg tools
Haunted By a Shadowy Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
Played this last night and I'm also confused about this card. Although it's not explicit in the text, the way I decided to interpret it is that the first addition to your dice row must be 11

In other words, you cannot begin building your dice row until you roll TWO 1 simultaneously! Once you roll that, you place 1 of those dice into your dice row and then continue as normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aldebaran geneste
France
Ramonville
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
i confirm, you cannot begin building your dice row until you roll TWO 1 simultaneously! Once you roll that, you place 1 of those dice into your dice row and then continue as normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.