Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom McGreevy
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It states in the rules that the thief ends their turn when they have no movement or action cubes. Does that mean that if I have a movement of four and move on to tile with a treasure, I can not pick it up since I have no movement left and on a second scenario. I start on a tile with a Dragon Gem and and decide to pick it up and spend my last action cube, I can not move with it since all my action cubes are used?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can spend all of them down to 0 before ending the turn. So in either scenario your turn wouldn't end.

I usually never pick up anything at that point anyway preferring to do something else if I can. My logic is if I get killed while carrying it I wasted the actions. If I see I will need actions next turn for walls then I'll take the changes and pick it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The thief ends their turn when they have no movement nor action cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
High Frontier PBF #17 - Failing spaceward!
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Thief isn't bound by the same "Encounter" restrictions as the Knight.

During his turn he can do whatever he wants until there's nothing left he can do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.