Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alvaro Sarria
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmb
Been looking recently around for some gamers willing to play more than a simple filler. Euros, ameritrash, I don't care as long as it's not a party game/short filler/etc.

Here I only have Puerto Rico, Tigris & Euphrates and Twilight Imperium, but I'm probably buying more games (and there's always board game cafes).

I've been told to go to HK to find gamers like that, but it's kind of far away, as you probably know.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Jen
msg tools
mbmbmb
If you're still in the area, I'm in Guangzhou too.

I don't have any of my game collection with me, but I have played a fair amount of Twilight Imperium 3rd edition and Puerto Rico, although I'm really bad at the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Inigo
China
Guangzhou
flag msg tools
mb
Just got assigned to Guangzhou ... do any of you guys play Table Top Miniatures ? X-wing Miniatures or Star Wars Armada ? I also played AD&D before ... if interested, lets meet up this Feb. and chat ... eMail me ... 82dash15089@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Jen
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello Jaypus, I've sent you an email. I have played AD&D (editions 1 through 3.5) and I'm interested in learning Armada. Sadly, my collection is not with me, but if you have Steam, there is an Armada modpack for the "TableTop Simulator" software on that.

I also just got back from Hong Kong and saw a fun sight: a Chinese language version of Twilight Struggle. Sadly, my funds did not extend to buying a copy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Buisman
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hi! I will be visiting Guangzhou on Monday, leaving Tuesday evening. I'm heavily into X-Wing. If you have a space we can play I'd be up for a couple of games. If you let me know asap I will throw a couple of squads in my suitcase. Also, if you need some ships I might be able to bring some. Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.