tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Low Visibility

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just wanted to point out this looks like the 2010 version as opposed to the 2016 Master Set.

That being written, the older version on Amazon is quite a bit cheaper than the new version, though the new version includes updates and expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
:/ got me all excited thinking this was the new version lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would have been an instant buy if it were Master Set. As such, will pass and wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
This edition has been at this price on Amazon for almost a year. Prior to that, it was consistently $15 shipped with Prime so everyone should travel back in time to save $5 because this is worth every penny in time travel parts.

I haven't played the Master Set but I can say that after hundreds of games with just the original base set that I never once found myself wishing for more. Even now that we've tracked down most of the expansions, we still find ourselves wanting to play "classic" 51st State more than any other combination of cards. If you do get this edition, you have to throw out all the cardboard chips and replace them with colored glass beads and Risk figures right away though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Manzella
United States
Hamilton
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
now @ $19.97

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.