Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fire Bomber and Scatter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Van der Meulen
Belgium
Bornem
flag msg tools
The Fire Bomber allows +2 strength. When used for an attack, the population of the tribe is reduced to 0. Is this on top of Scatter that normally follows an attack (I played it like this), or does this replace Scatter? In the latter case: does the tribe also needs to discard a monster?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Zeller
Austria
Vienna
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmb
I don't have the rules on me right now but I think it is mentioned that if a goblin tribe reaches 0 strength it scatters automatically, which means it scatters once, doesn't matter if it scatters from Fire bomber or the attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Van der Meulen
Belgium
Bornem
flag msg tools
Yes, you're right, it's in the rules blush ("Scatter" box on second page of Goblin rules). Thanks for the hint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juho Rutila
Finland
Orimattila
flag msg tools
mb
What about if the tribe has the Bright Beetles. Does it end up with one tribe or zero tribes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
High Frontier PBF #17 - Failing spaceward!
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
jrutila wrote:
What about if the tribe has the Bright Beetles. Does it end up with one tribe or zero tribes?
The Tribe loses 1 less than normal, so it would end up at 1 population instead of 0.

It's still considered to have scattered, and goes into hiding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.