Hide
3 Posts

El Grande Big Box» Forums » General

Subject: rattus or el grande big box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Popov Victor
msg tools
Hello! I have the option of buying a new big box el grande (which is very expansive) or a used rattus+2 expansions (much more cheaper). Could someone who has played both tell me if rattus gives them the same feeling as el grande? also, which of the two is better as a 2 player game?

i'm more inclined to get rattus because of the shorter play time and the lower price. is el grande that much better in order to justify the higher price?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
You should only consider El Grande, if you usually play with 4-5 players. The game does not work well with two players.
Owning the expansions included in the Big Box edition is not essential so you may consider buying the cheaper regular edition, maybe in used condition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Duly
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
El Grande is the much, much better game. A classic. But only with 4-5 players I think is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.